How to order
How to place an order?
- 1. You press on any product you want to order, choose the quantity and press 'Add to Cart'.
- 2. If you have found everything you need you may press 'Proceed to Checkout'
- 3. You can choose between register, which will mean you won’t have to give your registration information the next time you order.
Or you can choose to 'Checkout as a Guest' which means, you don’t want the computer to remember your information.
- 4. Then you can choose which shipping method you would want.
- 5. The payment information
There are no obligations to buy until you’ve paid. If the payment went wrong, there are still no obligations.
Make an account
To place an order you can choose to register, this way you will be able to use the same registration the next time you order. When you are at your shopping cart, and you agree with the product you want to buy and the quantity, click on 'register'. Fill in the form, if you see a red star at the upper right of a subject it means it is necessary in order to proceed. If everything is correctly filled in, click 'continue'.
Or you can choose to put your data into the system once, without making an account. The only way to do so, is by going to your shoppingcart, if you agree with the product you would want to buy click on 'proceed to checkout', and select 'Checkout as Guest' and proceed by clicking on 'continue'. Fill in the form, if you see a red star at the upper right of a subject it means it is necessary to be able to proceed. If everything is correctly filled in, click 'continue'.