Status shipment & damaged goods
Status of your shipment?
- On the day of shipment, Bpost or TNT will send you a track & trace link by email.
- If your package appears to be stuck somewhere in a distribution center, please send an email to email@example.com so that we can contact Bpost or TNT.
You do not have to undertake any business yourself, we will keep you informed about a possible claim file.
What if you receive a damaged package?
- You receive the package.
- You take as many photos as possible of the outer packaging (box), the inner packaging, the damaged and undamaged contents.
You can email these photos to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, your order number and an explanation of the damaged articles.
Only then can we correctly prepare a claim file for you.
- You refuse the package so that the package is automatically returned to us.
- Once we actually receive the damaged package in return, we will prepare a damage file for you.
We will inform you by email about the progress of the file.