Crozes Hermitage red Les Murières 75cl Gabriel Meffre
Authentic, typical and concentrated, this Crozes-Hermitage «Les Murières» represents the philosophy of our winery: to make great wines to accompany all your special occasions.
GRAPE VARIETIES : Syrah
• The harvesting is entirely performed by hand, de-stemmed and crushed
• Fermentation for 12 to 15 days at controlledtemperature to preserve aromas
• Pumping-over three times a day
• Wine is racked off and undergoes malolactic fermentation
• Ageing in vats then bottled around 12 months after harvesting.
Colour : Deep violet, almost opaque.
Nose : Liquorice and spicy notes that are unique to the Crozes-Hermitage appellation.
Flavour : Smooth and lively at the same time with a superb length.
WINE WAITER’S ADVICE
Service temperature : 16 to 17°C.
Food pairing : Traditional dishes such as steak, mixed grilled, duck breast and soft cheese.
Ageing : Enjoy now or within 3 to 8 years.
- Additional Information
Color Red wine Wine country France Wine region Cotes du Rhone Varietal Syrah Origin AOC - France